Friday, August 5, 2011

Non Stop

Busy busy busy! So mush has been happening since I last wrote. I spent many an hour wandering the streets of Rome. My goodness, those Romans were a smart bunch. Just wandering past Gucci and Prada and there was just a 2000 year old ruin on the side of the road. No big deal ...
So I went to the Vatican and St Peters Basilica which were both beautiful. Suprisingly there was a big section about Aboriginal culture in the Vatican Museum. Then with some new friends, we went back o see the Trevi fountain, the Spanish steps and the Colosseum lit up at night. They were all gorgeous, but we did have an hour long adventure on the bus ride home (which should have only taken 10)

On Wesnesday I started my Topdeck tour. Getting there was an adventure in itself, getting off at the wrong bus stop with a friend who happened to be in the same room as me in Rome. We bused to Verona and saw Juliets balcony before heading to Venice.
Today was spen catching Gondolas around the watery city and eating pizza and gelato, as you must in Italy.

I'm currently relaxing in the sun by the pool and tomorrow will head to Vienna for Schnapps and Classical music.

Sarah
Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment